- • Create excitement and enthusiasm about math for Washington State students of all ages!
- • Improve specialization methods that can achieve mastery for every student in the classroom.
- • Maximize accessibility of basic algebra concepts to young students.
- • Provide Washington teachers with open access to current and future learning tools from the UW Center for Game Science.
- • Come together as a community to create incredible progress in math learning.
Classroom Mastery Awards
- • A tablet device will be awarded to top performers at every grade level and class size!
- • Winning classrooms are determined by the greatest percentage of algebraic mastery per student. See FAQ for additional details.
- • Awards certificates given at the school and district levels based on the same criteria: percentage of students reaching mastery.